Friday, October 5, 2012

ABSC054 Challenge Favourite

It's been a great second week to our school holidays, not a lot of crafting done by me (Nathan has made 3 cards!) but it's been very relaxing lol!
Thanks for joining in with us last week for our sketch challenge, all the entries were amazing, and you make it really hard to just showcase 4!
This weeks favourite spot and Discount Voucher goes to Sam with this ever so cute card!   We loved how you used the sketch Sam!

Email me for the details of your prize and blinkie (but then I think you already have one of those!)!
Our top three shares this week :



Grab your very own blinkie on the blinkie page ladies!

Hugs for now everyone!
Andrea x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for including me in your top three! Loved that sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much for choosing my card. I have so many things on my Annabelle wishlist, this will help :-).

    ReplyDelete

We love having you visit, and we love reading your comments :) Thank you for taking the time!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails